Should have a minimum of 200,000 page views or a minimum of 40,000 unique visitors per month. Must be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered on making money off our advertisers.
- Must be fully functional at all levels; no "under construction" sites or sections.
- Cannot contain any adult content nor link from, or to, any adult materials.
- Content cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights.
- Content cannot include audio/video download, online streaming and file-sharing.
- Content must be updated frequently (daily)
- Traffic cannot be generated by utilizing any of the following methods:
- listings on newsgroups
- unsolicited bulk commercial e-mailing
- instant messenger postings
- chat room postings
- Traffic cannot be generated by engaging in fraudulent methods including:
- auto-spawning browsers
- auto reloading
- meta refreshes
- any other form of fraudulent or artificial traffic
Disclaimer: Innity reserves the right to reject any application. Applications that are blatantly in violation of our criteria may not receive a response.
How do I join Innity's Audience Network?
- Please visit publishers/apply-form.php to complete the application.
- Our Publisher Department will review your application. Once we have reviewed your site, we will send you an email with details on your application status. If approved you will receive the link to Advenue as well as username and password of your account.
- Log in to your account to manage ad, check your earnings, monitor campaign performance, etc.
Can I join Innity's Audience Network if I am already a part of another ad network?
Yes. We do welcome publishers to display ads from other ad networks along with Innity's Audience Network ads. However, you are responsible for any contractual issues that may arise with other ad networks as a result of serving Innity's Audience Network ads directly.
What should I do if my application is rejected?
Certain minimum requirements need to be fulfilled as indicated above. We welcome you to reapply once the site has met the requirements.
** Please note, you will be allowed to reapply only after 30days from the date of rejection.
Innity's Audience Network is South East Asia's largest online marketing platform for online advertisers, agencies and publishers that specialize in pay for performance advertising. By joining the network, you will be paid for ads running on your site in CPM, CPA, CPC and CPE model.
- CPM – Cost Per Thousand Impressions
For every 1000 times an ad is served, you will get an amount of money. For example, RM 12 per CPM.
- CPA – Cost Per Acquisition
You will be paid for leads generated on your site (e.g. product trial sign up, submission of survey, etc.)
- CPC – Cost Per Click
You will be paid when users click on the ads.
- CPE – Cost Per Engagement
CPE (Cost Per Engagement) is a new advertising model where advertisers only pay for engagements generated by visitors from your site.
Engagement is defined when a user responds to the ad through the act of experiencing the features of the ad format. These features include advergames, videos or even social sharing. It includes actions such as roll-over the ad unit to find out more or to start a flash game or send a viral message to a friend where the duration exceeds 3 seconds.